Our two Regency chalets are suitable for up to six persons in each. They are very spacious and comfortable containing 2 x Double bedrooms and 1 x Twin bedroom. All the bedrooms have adequate wardrobe and drawer space and contain continental quilts and pillows but bed linen is not included. Electric heaters are provided for every room. The bathroom has an instant electric shower over a full size bath. The fully fitted modern kitchen has a cooker and hob, full size fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster and microwave there is also an iron and ironing board. The Regency has a comfortable lounge with a 3-piece suite, wall mounted 32" digital Flat Screen TV, plus dining table and chairs. There is car parking either at the rear or near to the chalets. Electricity is included in the price
Post code (NR29 4NW) Leave Norwich on the Gt Yarmouth Rd A47 (Norwich Bypass) At Acle take the Caister Rd. Just before reaching the Caister you will come to a roundabout on the Caister Bypass. Turn left along the Bypass and follow the Hemsby signs. Approximately 3 miles along the Hemsby Road you will pass a garage on the left. Take the next turn on the right (Newport Road) The Sundowner Holiday Park is then on the right hand side.
There are restaurants, gift shops, chip shop, amusements, pub and clubs in nearby Newport Rd. Many more activities and amenities can be found along Beach Rd, including pubs, clubs, amusements, bingo, Go carts, trampolines, fun fair, gift shops etc.
1. Chalets are available from 2 pm on day of arrival, and must be left in a clean condition not later than 10 am on day of departure to facilitate a check and servicing.
2. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise stated) and the deposit is payable when booking - your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. The balance to be paid three weeks prior to the holiday date and the owners reserve the right to re-let the chalet if this balance is not received. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not re-fundable.
3. Bookings for groups all under 21 years of age will not be accepted.
4. The hirer will be held responsible and must make good the loss or breakages of any fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
5. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to:- a) Any person other than those named on the booking form including children of any age. b) Any person, who in the opinion of the owners, or their Agents, are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
6. The owners are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control (eg fire, theft or damage). In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
7. The owners accept no liability for loss or damage to the hirers personal property during occupation of the chalet.
8. The owners accept no liability for any alteration to the advertised entertainment/amenities which is beyond their control.
9. PETS: Not allowed in the Regency chalets.
10. Electricity is now included in all Regency chalets
The property was very clean and well maintained and made the perfect place for a getaway for me and my friends. It was spacious and comfortable. Contact with the owner has been like messaging a friend and I would highly recommend the service and the chalet. Thank you. PS we are planning another weekend away so don't be surprised to see my name pop up again.....Julie (Stayed Sept 2018)
Lovely chalet nice and clean no issues whatsoever. Definitely go back again. Already planning our next stay....Martin (Stayed May 2018)
The site is quiet, peaceful and well maintained and just a short walk to the beach. There are nearby shops and take-aways. The nearby clubs were happy for anyone to visit. The chalet was well looked after, clean, tidy and very reasonably priced. The rooms were all of a good size and we easily fitted in with 4 adults, one child and a baby. The chalet was well equipped with the kitchen having every item you could possible need. The site was very peaceful when we visited. The beach is only a short walk down peaceful lanes and when you get there it's miles and miles of beautiful sands. We were even able to see some seals in the sea. A great site, a fantastic chalet, a magnificent holiday. Would I go back? Of course I would. This is my second holiday there. Almar Holidays are fantastic. Friendly, polite and eager to help. Choose this for a lovely holiday....Darren, Rugby
Though the weather was not amazing, my boyfriend and I had the most perfect week staying in this lovely, cosy, spacious chalet for the week. Upon arrival, the chalet was clean, tidy and ready to live in, with only a 60 yard walk at the most to my parked car nearby. We were worried about the electricity meter but paid little into it as found the £1's lasted longer than we thought. This was my first holiday with my boyfriend and it will be forever remembered as a special one full of memories. Although not as close to 'The Gap' (only entrance to the Beach in Hemsby) as we'd imagined, the surrounding area's provided a lovely place to go for long walks, with fish and chips, small convenience stores and plenty to keeps us entertained like amusements and clubs. As well as this, at least 3 supermarkets were within 10 miles, and it was lovely being so close to Yarmouth too! Overall I would highly recommend Almar Holidays and will definitely be looking into staying in an Almar Holiday destination again. Thanks Steve B x....Jess, Suffolk
Stayed in regency chalet last week with family. Chalet very roomy and comfortable with plenty of kitchen equipment not that we used them much. Had a little problem with washer tap but they came to the rescue very quickly . Overall very pleased with chalet and where it is situated on a nice quiet park, many thanks Steve we will be back next year.....Denny, Boston
Stayed in the Regency Chalet, Space enough for Four Adults. Very clean and tidy. Quiet site but only a short walk away from evening entertainments and beach. Really comfortable beds and everything you could want in a delightful home from home type of chalet. Would love to stay again.....Lesley, Harlow (Aug 2016)