Our spacious two bedroom Miami chalets are ideal for four persons. They have one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, both with full size wardrobes with hanging space and drawers, there are also electric heaters if required. All bedrooms have continental quilts and pillows and blankets if required, bed linen is not included though. The bathrooms have an electric shower over a full size bath, wash basin and toilet. The Miami chalets have fully equipped kitchens with electric cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. They also have an iron and ironing board. Electric heaters are provided for every room. The tastefully decorated lounge's have comfortable suites, dining table and chairs, electric fire and digital 'Freeview' TV. There is easy parking at the rear or side of all of the Miami chalets. Electricity is now included in the price. Pets are now allowed in Miami No 310 but Miami No 167 is kept pet free.
Post code (NR29 4NW) Leave Norwich on the Gt Yarmouth Rd A47 (Norwich Bypass) At Acle take the Caister Rd. Just before reaching the Caister you will come to a roundabout on the Caister Bypass. Turn left along the Bypass and follow the Hemsby signs. Approximately 3 miles along the Hemsby Road you will pass a garage on the left. Take the next turn on the right (Newport Road) The Sundowner Holiday Park is then on the right hand side.
There are restaurants, gift shops, chip shop, amusements, pub and clubs in nearby Newport Rd. Many more activities and amenities can be found along Beach Rd, including pubs, clubs, amusements, bingo, Go carts, trampolines, fun fair, gift shops etc.
1. Chalets are available from 2 pm on day of arrival, and must be left in a clean condition not later than 10 am on day of departure to facilitate an inventory check etc.
2. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise stated) and the deposit is payable when booking - your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. The balance to be paid three weeks prior to the holiday date and the owners reserve the right to re-let the chalet if this balance is not received. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not re-fundable.
3. Bookings for groups all under 21 years of age will not be accepted.
4. The hirer will be held responsible and must make good the loss or breakages of any fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
5. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to:- a) Any person other than those named on the booking form including children of any age. b) Any person, who in the opinion of the owners, or their Agents, are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
6. The owners are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control (eg fire, theft or damage). In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
7. The owners accept no liability for loss or damage to the hirers personal property during occupation of the chalet.
8. The owners accept no liability for any alteration to the advertised entertainment/amenities which is beyond their control.
9. PETS: Well behaved dogs are most welcome in Miami chalet 310 (Max 2 dogs) but not in Miami chalet 167 (charge £25 per week per pet). Any person taking a dog without prior permission will be refused entry into the chalet.
10. Electricity is included in the Miami chalets but billing may take place for any excessive use .
Stayed in chalet 167 pet free, right from booking (which Steve made so easy) to the chalet itself, lovely quiet site which we wanted it was lovely and clean well decorated nice furniture more than you could wish for at such a reasonable price, everything you could need nearby so no need to drive if you don't want to, would highly recommend this chalet and will definitely book again,thanks Steve for a great holiday...Jane, Norwich
A comfortable, welcoming Holiday Chalet. The chalet and it's owner exceeded our expectations. We were made to feel very welcome in this pleasant and well equipped chalet. The Park was conveniently located near local restaurants, bars and Hemsby's main strip. 5 Stars........Gary (Stayed October 2106)
Chalet was clean and tidy and comfortable with a grassed area outside which was nice and tidy, shops nearby with plenty for the kids to do, would go again and would recommend to friends and family.....Simon, Hemel Hempstead
The chalet was comfortable and had a well kitted out kitchen, which my chef hubby was pleased about. Steve was helpful and replied to emails promptly when we booked. There was a bit of a musty smell about the place but I'm guessing that was just because it had been closed up during the off season. I would definitely stay there again.....Maria, Letchworth (April 2016)