This cosy and comfortable detached chalet is ideal for two persons. It has a lounge, kitchen and large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with a large shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster it also has a water boiler for instant hot water. The cosy lounge has a double and single comfortable suite, dining table and chairs, it has a ornamental feature fireplace with an electric fire, there is also a digital freeview TV. The Hawaii is ideally located in a quiet grassy square with a sunny position on the well maintained Sundowner Holiday Park. The Hawaii is non smoking but you may do so under the covered area outside the front.
Post code (NR29 4NW) Leave Norwich on the Gt Yarmouth Rd A47 (Norwich Bypass) At Acle take the Caister Rd. Just before reaching the Caister you will come to a roundabout on the Caister Bypass. Turn left along the Bypass and follow the Hemsby signs. Approximately 3 miles along the Hemsby Road you will pass a garage on the left. Take the next turn on the right (Newport Road) The Sundowner Holiday Park is then on the right hand side.
There are restaurants, gift shops, chip shop, amusements, pub and clubs in nearby Newport Rd. Many more activities and amenities can be found along Beach Rd, including pubs, clubs, amusements, bingo, Go carts, trampolines, gift shops etc.
|March 25 - 1 April||£165||£180||£195||£200|
|April 1 - 8||£165||£180||£195||£200|
|April 8 - 15||£165||£185||£195||£200|
|April 15 - 22 (Easter Week)||£190||£205||£215||£225|
|Easter Weekend 4 or 5 Nights||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|April 22 - 29||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|April 29 - 6 May (May Day BH)||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 6 - 13||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 13 - 20||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 20 - 27||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 27 - 3 June (Spring Bank Week)||£230||£255||£275||£285|
|Weekend and short breaks available (4 or 5 nights)||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|June 3 - 10||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|June 10 - 17||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|June 17 - 24||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|June 24 - 1 July||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|July 1 - 8||£200||£215||£230||£240|
|July 8 - 15||£215||£250||£275||£300|
|July 15 - 22||£215||£250||£275||£300|
|July 22 - 29||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|July 29 - 5 August||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 5 - 12||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 12 - 19||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 19 - 26||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 26 - 2 September (August Bank Holiday)||£265||£290||£340||£350|
|September 2 - 9||£190||£210||£220||£230|
|September 9 - 16||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|September 16 - 23||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|September 23 - 30||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|September 30 Onwards||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|October 21 - 28 (October Break)||£190||£195||£205||£215|
1. Chalets are available from 2 pm on day of arrival, and must be left in a clean condition not later than 10 am on day of departure to facilitate an inventory check etc.
2. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise stated) and the deposit is payable when booking - your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. The balance to be paid three weeks prior to the holiday date and the owners reserve the right to re-let the chalet if this balance is not received. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not re-fundable.
3. The hirer will be held responsible and must make good the loss or breakages of any fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
4. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to:- a) Any person other than those named on the booking form including children of any age. b) Any person, who in the opinion of the owners, or their Agents, are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
5. The owners are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control (eg fire, theft or damage). In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full
6. The owners accept no liability for loss or damage to the hirers personal property during occupation of the chalet.
7. The owners accept no liability for any alteration to the advertised entertainment/amenities which is beyond their control.
8. PETS Not allowed in Hawaii chalet 170 .
9. Electricity is included in the Hawaii chalet
Superb accommodation, although this style of holiday is a bit dated the facilities in the chalet and surrounding area were superb. Chalet was very clean superbly equipped and bed and bathroom to a good standard. Will definitely be returning...... David, Northampton
A lovely clean and cosy chalet with everything needed for a decent holiday, Having the electricity included is a nice touch as well. Just right for a wonderful cosy couple break!....... Janet, Mansfield