This cosy and comfortable detached chalet is ideal for two persons. It has a lounge, kitchen and large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with a large shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster it also has a water boiler for instant hot water. The cosy lounge has a double and single comfortable suite, dining table and chairs, it has a ornamental feature fireplace with an electric fire, there is also a digital freeview TV with an integral DVD player . The Hawaii is ideally located in a quiet grassy square with a sunny position on the well maintained Sundowner Holiday Park. The Hawaii is non smoking but you may do so under the covered area outside the front.Pets are allowed in the Hawaii small extra charge of £25 applies. Maximum 1 pet
Post code (NR29 4NW) Leave Norwich on the Gt Yarmouth Rd A47 (Norwich Bypass) At Acle take the Caister Rd. Just before reaching the Caister you will come to a roundabout on the Caister Bypass. Turn left along the Bypass and follow the Hemsby signs. Approximately 3 miles along the Hemsby Road you will pass a garage on the left. Take the next turn on the right (Newport Road) The Sundowner Holiday Park is then on the right hand side.
There are restaurants, gift shops, chip shop, amusements, pub and clubs in nearby Newport Rd. Many more activities and amenities can be found along Beach Rd, including pubs, clubs, amusements, bingo, Go carts, trampolines, gift shops etc.
1. Chalets are available from 2 pm on day of arrival, and must be left in a clean condition not later than 10 am on day of departure to facilitate an inventory check etc.
2. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise stated) and the deposit is payable when booking - your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. The balance to be paid three weeks prior to the holiday date and the owners reserve the right to re-let the chalet if this balance is not received. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not re-fundable.
3. The hirer will be held responsible and must make good the loss or breakages of any fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
4. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to:- a) Any person other than those named on the booking form including children of any age. b) Any person, who in the opinion of the owners, or their Agents, are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
5. The owners are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control (eg fire, theft or damage). In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full
6. The owners accept no liability for loss or damage to the hirers personal property during occupation of the chalet.
7. The owners accept no liability for any alteration to the advertised entertainment/amenities which is beyond their control.
8. Well behaved pets are now allowed in the Hawaii chalet 170. There is an extra charge of £25 per week. Maximum 1 pet allowed
9. Electricity is included in the Hawaii chalet
Thank you, it was a lovely week, the chalet had everything we wanted/needed, it was clean, comfortable & well equipped, & if possible, we will book again next year, we had a visit from Phil, who was on site & said he would be available if we had a problem, but there were no problems, the only thing that could be rectified would be the little hoover, the head seemed to be broken & when I used it I had to hoover chalet with just the pipe, but that was the only problem, & it certainly didn’t blight our holiday, once again, thank you........ Best wishes from Margaret (Stayed Sept 2018)
We had a very pleasant stay at the Hawaii chalet on the sundowner site. Very clean chalet and the bed was very comfy. Just a shame about the weather....Janice (Stayed Aug 2018)
Very nice and comfortable.Everything you needed.Near to all amenities. Would visit again.Not far to Yarmouth good place to visit....Diane (Stayed Sept 2017)
Hemsby is a lovely small seaside place with everything you need, arcades, clubs,pools and plenty of choice of food. Beach is close by, just a short walk, i was so thrilled how nice it was. Great Yarmouth just a few miles drive and lots to do there so we visited twice. The surrounding places are just beautiful and parks and zoos all around the area. We have holidayed on the Broads many times but still took a day boat out as we love the tranquillity there. The site we stayed on is very quiet to say how many people are there and the park is very well kept. We found the chalet to be very comfy and have everything you need. We booked a holiday away just the 2 of us as we always holiday with family. i liked the shower as it had plenty of room and you didnt feel closed in (room for 2). there is plenty of storage space for clothes and cases and i thought it was sited in a good area. The TV was up to date and it was clean. Steve was brilliant from the booking to sending the info. Communication i found was to be A* and i would recommend using this chalet and the company for a stress free holiday. I will be returning,,, me and my fella had a great time. Thanks for reading,,, Vanessa (Stayed Aug 2017)
Superb accommodation, although this style of holiday is a bit dated the facilities in the chalet and surrounding area were superb. Chalet was very clean superbly equipped and bed and bathroom to a good standard. Will definitely be returning...... David, Northampton
A lovely clean and cosy chalet with everything needed for a decent holiday, Having the electricity included is a nice touch as well. Just right for a wonderful cosy couple break!....... Janet, Mansfield