We have 3 Fiesta chalets and they are ideal for up to 6 persons in each chalet. They all have 3 bedrooms with a combination of double and twin beds. A spacious, tastefully decorated lounge area with comfortable 3 piece suites, dining table and chairs, wall mounted digital 'Freeview' TV with a 32" flat screen. A fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, large fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster. The bathrooms either have a large shower or a shower over a bath. Continental quilts and pillows are provided in all the Fiesta's but bed linen is not supplied. All chalets are extremely comfortable and tastefully decorated. Electricity is included in the price
Chalet 299 has 1 x double and 2 x twin bedrooms and has a shower over a bath. Pets are also welcome in 299 at £25 per pet per week, maximum 2 pets.
Chalet 329 has 2 x double, 1 x twin bedroom, it has a newly refurbished bathroom with a large shower. No pets
Chalet 330 has 1 x double, 2 x twin bedrooms, it has a newly refurbished bathroom with a large shower. No pets
Car parking for 329 & 330 is directly at the rear of the chalet. There is a short walk to Fiesta 299
Post code (NR29 4NW) Leave Norwich on the Gt Yarmouth Rd A47 (Norwich Bypass) At Acle take the Caister Rd. Just before reaching the Caister you will come to a roundabout on the Caister Bypass. Turn left along the Bypass and follow the Hemsby signs. Approximately 3 miles along the Hemsby Road you will pass a garage on the left. Take the next turn on the right (Newport Road) The Sundowner Holiday Park is then on the right hand side.
There are restaurants, gift shops, chip shop, amusements, pub and clubs in nearby Newport Rd. Many more activities and amenities can be found along Beach Rd, including pubs, clubs, amusements, bingo, Go carts, trampolines, fun fair, gift shops etc.
|March 30 - 6 April||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|April 6 - 13||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|April 13 - 20||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|April 20 - 27 Easter Week||£205||£220||£230||£240|
|Easter Weekend 4 or 5 nights||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|April 27 - 4 May||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|May 4 - 11 (May Day BH)||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|May Day Weekend 3 or 4 nights||£120||£125||£135||£145|
|May 11 - 18||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|May 18 - 25||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|May 25 - 1 June Spring Bank Week||£245||£270||£290||£300|
|Weekend or Short Breaks 4 or 5 nights||£195||£215||£225||£235|
|June 1 - 8||£195||£210||£220||£230|
|June 8 - 15||£195||£210||£220||£230|
|June 15 - 22||£195||£210||£220||£230|
|June 22 - 29||£195||£210||£220||£230|
|June 29 - 6 July||£215||£230||£245||£255|
|July 6 - 13||£230||£265||£290||£310|
|July 13 - 20||£230||£265||£285||£310|
|July 20 - 27||£305||£350||£400||£410|
|July 27 - 3 August||£315||£360||£410||£420|
|August 3 - 10||£315||£360||£410||£420|
|August 10 - 17||£315||£360||£410||£420|
|August 17 - 24||£315||£360||£410||£420|
|August 24 - 31- August Bank Holiday||£285||£320||£370||£380|
|August 31 - 7 September||£205||£225||£235||£245|
|September 7 - 14||£200||£205||£215||£225|
|September 14 - 21||£200||£205||£215||£225|
|September 21 - Onwards||£200||£205||£215||£225|
|October 19 - 26 October Break||£210||£215||£225||£235|
1. Chalets are available from 2 pm on day of arrival, and must be left in a clean condition not later than 10 am on day of departure to facilitate an inventory check etc.
2. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise stated) and the deposit is payable when booking - your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. The balance to be paid three weeks prior to the holiday date and the owners reserve the right to re-let the chalet if this balance is not received. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not re-fundable.
3. Bookings for groups all under 21 years of age will not be accepted.
4. The hirer will be held responsible and must make good the loss or breakages of any fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
5. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to:- a) Any person other than those named on the booking form including children of any age. b) Any person, who in the opinion of the owners, or their Agents, are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
6. The owners are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control (eg fire, theft or damage). In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
7. The owners accept no liability for loss or damage to the hirers personal property during occupation of the chalet.
8. The owners accept no liability for any alteration to the advertised entertainment/amenities which is beyond their control.
9. PETS: Well behaved dogs are most welcome in only one of our Fiesta chalets (299) but not in the other ones (charge £25 per week per pet, maximum 2 pets). Any person taking a dog without prior permission will be refused entry into the chalet.
10. Electricity is now included in all Fiesta chalets
Had a lovely week. Chalet was very cosy and well equipped. Would definitely book again when staying in that area....(Stayed Sept 2017).
The chalet was very clean great place to stay so much to do we recommend this to anyone so relaxing and just a short walk from every where.....
It was our first time to this chalet, had a nice warm welcome from the caretakers, chalet was lovely and clean will be going again..........Julie,
The chalet was very clean and comfortable, the caretakers were helpful and friendly. Although it was a quiet site it suited our purpose and we would visit again......Joyce, Thurrock
My husband and I took a 10yr old and 7 yr old boy for their 2nd visit to Hemsby. Love Hemsby anyway - But the Chalet made it. Lovely, clean and well equipped. On a quitter part of the park, but still well with easy reach of everything. Thank you for making our holiday. Have already recommended it to my family.....Melanie, Northants (Aug 2016)