We have 3 Fiesta chalets and they are ideal for up to 6 persons in each chalet. They all have 3 bedrooms with a combination of double and twin beds. A spacious, tastefully decorated lounge area with comfortable 3 piece suites, dining table and chairs, wall mounted digital 'Freeview' TV with a 32" flat screen. A fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, large fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster. The bathrooms either have a large shower or a shower over a bath. Continental quilts and pillows are provided in all the Fiesta's but bed linen is not supplied. All chalets are extremely comfortable and tastefully decorated. Electricity is included in the price
Chalet 299 has 1 x double and 2 x twin bedrooms and has a shower over a bath. Pets are also welcome in 299 at £25 per pet per week, maximum 2 pets.
Chalet 329 has 2 x double, 1 x twin bedroom, it has a newly refurbished bathroom with a large shower. No pets
Chalet 330 has 1 x double, 2 x twin bedrooms, it has a newly refurbished bathroom with a large shower. No pets
Car parking for 329 & 330 is directly at the rear of the chalet. There is a short walk to Fiesta 299
Post code (NR29 4NW) Leave Norwich on the Gt Yarmouth Rd A47 (Norwich Bypass) At Acle take the Caister Rd. Just before reaching the Caister you will come to a roundabout on the Caister Bypass. Turn left along the Bypass and follow the Hemsby signs. Approximately 3 miles along the Hemsby Road you will pass a garage on the left. Take the next turn on the right (Newport Road) The Sundowner Holiday Park is then on the right hand side.
There are restaurants, gift shops, chip shop, amusements, pub and clubs in nearby Newport Rd. Many more activities and amenities can be found along Beach Rd, including pubs, clubs, amusements, bingo, Go carts, trampolines, fun fair, gift shops etc.
|March 25 - 1 April||£165||£180||£195||£200|
|April 1 - 8||£165||£180||£195||£200|
|April 8 - 15||£165||£185||£195||£200|
|April 15 - 22 (Easter Week)||£190||£205||£215||£225|
|Easter Weekend 4 or 5 Nights||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|April 22 - 29||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|April 29 - 6 May (May Day BH)||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 6 - 13||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 13 - 20||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 20 - 27||£170||£185||£195||£205|
|May 27 - 3 June (Spring Bank Week)||£230||£255||£275||£285|
|Weekend and short breaks available (4 or 5 nights)||£185||£200||£210||£220|
|June 3 - 10||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|June 10 - 17||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|June 17 - 24||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|June 24 - 1 July||£180||£195||£205||£215|
|July 1 - 8||£200||£215||£230||£240|
|July 8 - 15||£215||£250||£275||£300|
|July 15 - 22||£215||£250||£275||£300|
|July 22 - 29||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|July 29 - 5 August||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 5 - 12||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 12 - 19||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 19 - 26||£300||£345||£395||£405|
|August 26 - 2 September (August Bank Holiday)||£265||£290||£340||£350|
|September 2 - 9||£190||£210||£220||£230|
|September 9 - 16||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|September 16 - 23||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|September 23 - 30||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|September 30 Onwards||£180||£185||£195||£205|
|October 21 - 28 (October Break)||£190||£195||£205||£215|
1. Chalets are available from 2 pm on day of arrival, and must be left in a clean condition not later than 10 am on day of departure to facilitate an inventory check etc.
2. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise stated) and the deposit is payable when booking - your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. The balance to be paid three weeks prior to the holiday date and the owners reserve the right to re-let the chalet if this balance is not received. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not re-fundable.
3. Bookings for groups all under 21 years of age will not be accepted.
4. The hirer will be held responsible and must make good the loss or breakages of any fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
5. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to:- a) Any person other than those named on the booking form including children of any age. b) Any person, who in the opinion of the owners, or their Agents, are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
6. The owners are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control (eg fire, theft or damage). In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
7. The owners accept no liability for loss or damage to the hirers personal property during occupation of the chalet.
8. The owners accept no liability for any alteration to the advertised entertainment/amenities which is beyond their control.
9. PETS: Well behaved dogs are most welcome in only one of our Fiesta chalets (299) but not in the other ones (charge £25 per week per pet). Any person taking a dog without prior permission will be refused entry into the chalet.
10. Electricity is now included in all Fiesta chalets
It was our first time to this chalet, had a nice warm welcome from the caretakers, chalet was lovely and clean will be going again..........Julie, Rushden
The chalet was very clean and comfortable, the caretakers were helpful and friendly. Although it was a quiet site it suited our purpose and we would visit again......Joyce, Thurrock
My husband and I took a 10yr old and 7 yr old boy for their 2nd visit to Hemsby. Love Hemsby anyway - But the Chalet made it. Lovely, clean and well equipped. On a quitter part of the park, but still well with easy reach of everything. Thank you for making our holiday. Have already recommended it to my family.....Melanie, Northants (Aug 2016)