1. Chalets are available from 2 pm on day of arrival, and must be left in a clean condition not later than 10 am on day of departure to facilitate an inventory check etc.
2. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (unless otherwise stated) and the deposit is payable when booking - your booking will be confirmed on receipt of the deposit. The balance to be paid three weeks prior to the holiday date and the owners reserve the right to re-let the chalet if this balance is not received. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not re-fundable.
3. Bookings for groups all under 21 years of age may not be accepted
4. The hirer will be held responsible and must make good the loss or breakages of any fittings, utensils, crockery, cutlery etc.
5. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission to:- a) Any person other than those named on the booking form including children of any age. b) Any person, who in the opinion of the owners, or their Agents, are not suitable persons to take charge of the chalet.
6. The owners are relieved from liability should the accommodation become unavailable through circumstances beyond their control (eg fire, theft or damage). In this case, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
7. The owners accept no liability for loss or damage to the hirers personal property during occupation of the chalet.
8. The owners accept no liability for any alteration to the advertised entertainment/amenities which is beyond their control.
9. PETS: Well behaved dogs are most welcome in Regency (281) Miami (310) and the Hawaii chalets (charge £25 per week per pet, maximum 2 dogs). Any person taking a dog without prior permission will be refused entry into the chalet.
10. Electricity is included in all Hemsby chalets